The lm337 adjustable voltage regulator is similar to the lm317 except that it provides negative regulated voltages instead of positive ones fig 2018 shows the standard configuration of an lm337 voltage regulator the output voltage can be adjusted from 12 to 37 v depending on the external resistors r 1 and r 2. But we can improve on this design by replacing the fixed voltage regulator with a variable voltage regulator such as the lm317t variable voltage power supply the lm317t is a fully adjustable 3 terminal positive voltage regulator capable of supplying 15 amps with an output voltage ranging from around 125 volts to just over 30 volts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.